Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reds Month Of April Games Thread.
(04-05-2019, 11:19 PM)kevin Wrote: and VOTTO.   Votto didn't hit last year. He didn't hit in Spring Training this year. He isn't hitting in regular season this year.  Votto is in a 2 year slump.   I know, nobody is suppose to mention him.  We are suppose to say how Great he is.   Of course nobody is hitting so it's not all Votto, but Votto does have to be included in the no hitting problem. 

(04-06-2019, 03:17 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I know that he’s beloved and evidently above criticism but 25 million per year should be worth an mvp performance. The guy is making 1/4th to 1/5th of the teams salary. I don’t know how the deferred money factors in. This guy is content on walking because he understands that his OBP is his only chance of getting into the Hall Of Fame. Nobody on the team is hitting but treating Votto as a hitting god is ridiculous when he’s not really a super hitter but he’s good at getting on base. He passes the buck! He’s a good hitter but is he worth a quarter of the teams salary when he looks for walks vs.being aggressive? I’ll admit, I could be way off but I’m tired of the Votto ass kissing when the Reds always lose.

Yup,

The past two seasons Votto's April and May have stunk ! This one is shaping up to be his third. Votto has to get it going if this team is to have any chance. They're already digging a hole from which it's going to be hard to recover.

Kemp looked awful yesterday I'm not even sure he made contact more than once or twice. Like somebody else said they need to bring up Erwin or something ? Schebler and Winker are both stinking the joint up like .050 BA
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - bengalfan74 - 04-06-2019, 08:56 AM