Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reds Month Of April Games Thread.
Gray looked pretty damn solid all game until his defense gave him no help in the 6th.

Speaking of which, is Winker the ugliest moving athlete to roam the Reds outfield of all-time? Love his hitting but good god does he have a lot of awkward moments in the field. Too many moving parts going on when he runs all out. Future DH, it's that bad.

It was nice seeing Scooter in the dugout. They miss him a lot.

I wish they would allow us to see if we miss Schebler. Is that the correct spelling of Schebler? It seems like it's missing a silent K.

This year's Scooter, Derek Dietrich, laid down a crucial gimme bunt and propelled the rally by setting up Peraza for the heroics.

Puig with his huge first GABP HR and added in the clinching sac fly. I think he puts up big numbers this year.

Congrats to Bob Stephenson on the win(2-0). Keep pitching like you are pissed, son.

Bell seems convinced he has to empty his bench every game. Casali is the only one that didn't make it into the game today and that's mainly because Gray made it into the 6th inning and didn't require a pinch hitter. I think the National League might be too much for him as a rookie manager. Needs to try more double switches with the pinch hitters to keep pushing the next pitchers spot further down in the order. It's nice to be able to flip your lineup in extra innings and you can't do that when you almost always play everybody in 9 innings. That would also allow you to keep a regular lineup and still allow your bench players some game time.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-24-2019, 02:31 AM