Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reds Month Of April Games Thread.
I'm Happy. Reds win series over Atlanta. Get Win #10. 4 games under .500 and Reds have been playing good ball for 2 or 3 weeks after that 1-8 start. Plus Coach Taylor happy about Bengals draft pick which makes me happy. Bengals took first O Lineman in draft, and word is he can flat out block. He has no bad off field vices, all he does is eat, sleep and play football. So in Cincy the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligned with Mars this Thursday Night.

Oh yes, Iglesias has save #6 now. I can see Bell trying not to bring him into every game and blow his arm out my July 4th. He went to Duke but when Iglesias called on he got the save. Mostly good pitching tonight. Good win. I'm laughing because I picked up Iglesias in Fantasy after Reds 1-8 start, and now people want me to trade him, No Way. He's mine all season. Suarez starting to hit which is another Red that somebody dropped that I grabbed.

Hot Reds go to St Louis with Disco, Mahle, Gray. Saturday and Sunday are afternoon games and I like that after all the west coast night games. A little weekend afternoon baseball on TV.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-26-2019, 01:48 AM