Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reds Month Of April Games Thread.
I like that win. Mets Familia nailed Iglesias in 8th with a pitch and that was no accident. Up near the head, nowhere near the plate. He flat out threw it at him. Iglesias one of Reds better hitters was having a hot night, so instead of walking him, they just beaned him. When Winker hit home run in 9th there was extra jump in air high five to Iglesias by Winker. They showed that home run off to Mets rubbing it in their face. Then the pitcher Iglesias got the Win and in Reds celebration they pointed at Mets and Mets Fans. I like that win after seeing them bean a Red in New York.

That is Reds win #12 and Reds are salvaging April. They were 1-8 to start season. They have been playing over .500 ball since and have 12 wins. I don't mean they are over .500, but they have been winning more than losing since that 1-8 start.

Go Reds, Win the Series. It use to be that bean ball would go in the notebook and Mets would have one coming to them in the future. Not sure if they still do that. Reds got the last laugh tonight after that bean ball. There was a little EXTRA celebration and pointing at Mets in this Win. BEAT NY, GO REDS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Reds Month Of April Games Thread. - kevin - 04-29-2019, 11:42 PM