Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most?
I know the OP said any player but realistically the best players I could possibly see being their would be Sweat ,Oliver, or Jawaan Taylor. No way Tampa, Detroit, Buffalo or Denver all pass on White in my mind. I could see Sweat being their due to concerns about his heart condition and he fits a need for us at DE. Taylor has been linked to Jacksonville but I feel like they have zero weapons in the passing game and could opt for Hockenson. Can only see the Bills passing on Taylor by opting for a number 1 WR for Allen. Oliver is the most intriguing and seems like he could be a game wrecker at the 3 technique in the NFL. Only problem with Oliver if he's PBA would be how to use him with Geno. Obviously they could play next to each other on passing downs but would you want to take a guy at 11 who plays limited snaps? At 281 pounds I doubt you could start him and Geno together on running downs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - lone bengal - 04-05-2019, 11:55 PM
2+2= - Ghost of ikcey - 04-07-2019, 04:49 PM