Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most?
(04-05-2019, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kyler Murray. The more the process goes on the more I'm seeing why folks are pimping him as #1 overall. PFF was on Sirius today with their evals and it's not even close in their opinion who is the best QB/talent in the draft. They say no other QB is worth a first round pick.

This guy evaluates film and he gushes all over Murray:

I gotta admit, the kid looks good on the field. I thought the Dan Patrick interview was a major red flag, but I've since seen other interviews and he seems fine:

I guess I'd chalk the Patrick interview to his agent being in his ear about avoiding certain questions. I doubt Murray is an option unless we trade up, but I'd be ok with taking him, considering his potential. Haskins and Jones don't seem like they'd really upgrade Dalton. Lock has the talent, but is inconsistent and makes some bone-headed throws. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Shake n Blake - 04-06-2019, 01:31 PM
2+2= - Ghost of ikcey - 04-07-2019, 04:49 PM