Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most?
(04-07-2019, 02:28 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Nate, where is Wilkins slotted to go? I also hear about Oliver, being in the Geno, Donald mold.

Well, the Draft is so crazy it is very hard to tell, most are saying middle of the 1st for Wilkins to early 2nd. But i actually have him going to us at 11 if both White and Hockenson are gone. Oliver is a lot like Donald and Geno, see him going around the 5th pick or so.

I am thinking that Taylor will want a playmaker at 11 before going after a LB'er and a RT. Wilkins has the quick step and he is a great pass rusher to back up Geno and play on passing downs. He does everything well and is also a good run stopper and a stand up individual who works his ass off. I cannot think of a more solid first round pick honestly.

Hochenson should definately be on our thoughts if he makes it to us. We have to act like Eifert isn't even on the roster being as he is injured so much. We need another TE and Hoch is as talented as they come. Freak athlete who is a great blocker and pass catcher, reminds me of Travis Kelce but more of a freak and a better blocker.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-07-2019, 02:37 PM
2+2= - Ghost of ikcey - 04-07-2019, 04:49 PM