Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most?
(04-07-2019, 04:42 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I'm really warming up to Hockenson. I'm definitely pulling for Eifert, but I'd still be down with the pick. Best case scenario, you've got two stud TEs out there, while if Eifert does get hurt again you're not completely up a creek. Even if Eifert returns to form, with Hockenson on a rookie deal you can just keep both around over the next few years.

I know this is a good draft for TEs... where are the other guys expected to go? Any chance one slips to us in the second?

Yeah, Hoch is extremely talented. He would even help the O-line, QB and RB with his blocking.

Hoch's teammate Noah Fant could fall to us in the 2nd and he is a great pass catcher, not near the blocker that Hoch is though.

It is a very deep draft for TE's a couple i like in the mid rounds are Drew Sample and Zach Gentry.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2+2= - Ghost of ikcey - 04-07-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-07-2019, 05:11 PM