Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most?
(04-08-2019, 02:50 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Disagree.  This team has been taking the safe route over and over again and it never pans out.  We pass on free agents because of the money, we never trade up in the draft because we need 10-12 draft picks.  It gets old.

Last year is a great example.  We are sitting there 1 pick away from Ragnow.  Why not give up a 4th or 5th rounder to move up 1-2 spots and get the guy you really want.

The cupboard igs far from empty.  I still contend that the Bengals one of the best sets of skill players in the league  in Mixon, Green, Boyd, Eifert. Uzomah, Ross, Gio.  The secondary is above average, the D-line is above average.

IF, and I truly mean IF, a guy like Devin White is the 2nd coming of Ray Lewis, then yes, I am more than happy to give up Malik Jefferson or Sam Hubbard (last year's 3rds) to get him.  I mean, there's nothing that says we can't use some of our 18 lower round draft picks to move back into the 3rd.  

I think giving a 3rd rounder could get the Bengals up to pick #7 or 8.

It may take giving a 2nd rounder to get up to pick #5.

Would you give up the 2nd round pick to get him ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - depthchart - 04-08-2019, 03:05 PM
2+2= - Ghost of ikcey - 04-07-2019, 04:49 PM