Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Can the Bengals compete in the AFCN
(04-06-2019, 11:04 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Even if they aren't a SB contender, they swept the Bengals last year and then got significantly better in the offseason. The Bengals didn't.

The Steelers probably aren't getting better, but once again, they swept the Bengals, and the Bengals big offseason move was to bring back Bobby Hart.

Lamar Jackson didn't know how to throw and the Ravens still beat the Bengals last year. Bengals only beat the Ravens early in the season when Flacco was around.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I'm not sure I see where the confidence the Bengals can compete is coming from. This is the same team that has three straight losing seasons, went 1-5 in the division last year, and whose star FA acquisitions were a 4th-5th string CB and a guard who is only a little better than Alex Redmond.

The Bengals big off season move was to clean house with the coaching staff. How they do remains to be seen but I can't get on board with pretending there isn't a decent amount of talent on this team.

But yeah... Bobby Hart.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Bengals compete in the AFCN - jason - 04-06-2019, 12:15 PM