Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Can the Bengals compete in the AFCN
(04-06-2019, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Let’s hope not, because I think it’s fair to say we’re probably the worst team on paper considering it’s largely the same roster that has had 3 losing seasons in a row.

Btw I’m not implying OBJ is going to surpass TO when all is said and done. Just that adding a top 5 WR at age 26 who’s under contract for 5 years is a bigger deal (imo) than adding TO in his mid to late thirties. And then you have the addition of Hunt, who will give them a two headed monster at RB for the second half of the season.

The thing with Kareem Hunt is that we REALLY don't know how that's going to play out. He's out 8 games. Nick Chubb tore it up as the lead back last year. That didn't happen until Carlos Hyde was traded. He ran tentatively in that capacity. That doesn't mean that will be the case this year when he's teamed with Hunt, but we just don't know.

On paper the Browns certainly look like the team to beat. I can't write the Steelers off. I think Baltimore struggles with Lamar Jackson. The Bengals? I dunno... Somewhere between 5 and 10 wins.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Bengals compete in the AFCN - jason - 04-06-2019, 06:31 PM