Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Can the Bengals compete in the AFCN
(04-13-2019, 11:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Browns are an interesting case.  Sure, they've been bad for a long-ass time, but they fired their crappy, me-first coaches and they've done a lot to build through the draft AND they brought in some FA muscle to fill some gaps.  If they did these things and they still stink, you can't blame them for trying I guess.

I will say it's interesting how the people who aren't high on the Browns have just changed their tune from "They've got zero talent!" to "They've got too many big personalities" or something to that effect.  It just comes down to the conclusion that the Browns are going to fail, they're just going to fail in a different way this year.  And they beat us twice but it doesn't count.

Ida know.  Again, I'm not betting on the Browns, but in 2011 we beat one team with a winning record and it was apparently the start of a golden age of Bengals football.  The Browns beat one team with a winning record and we're waiting for them to go 3-13 again.  They're the Browns, they've earned the skepticism for sure.

These are not your fathers Browns though. They have the QB and they have the GM.

Anyone that thinks this is the same old Factory of Sadness hasn’t been paying attention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Bengals compete in the AFCN - Nicomo Cosca - 04-13-2019, 11:56 PM