Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-07-2019, 01:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Honestly, between the two I am starting to lean a bit more towards Bush. I think he might be the more instinctual pass-coverage guy we need but I think the Bengals are going to be getting either Devin White or Devin Bush.

It's a Devin first round.

I also hope they still go for David Long, Jr in the later round (4th round would be a steal). I think those two burners in a nickel package would be outstanding.

And while I'm at it, how about Dexter Lawrence somehow slipping to the Bengals in Rd 2 (or even trading up a bit to snag him...hello Pats? You are so good at later picks...here is our third and some sixth rounders for your first rounder.

Wow...Can you imagine Lawrence in the middle with Bush behind him?

If we get someone like Risner, Lindstrom, Tytus Howard, Sharping or Edoga later i would be more than happy with this.

I just hope the Devin we select really works on their tackling. Both have had some problems in this area at times.

I do believe we need a 3-tech DT more than a NT like Lawrence cause both Billings and Glasgow are primarily run stoppers. But i hate teams running on us so would be more than fine with Lawrence, Tillery or Simmons if we go this route.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-07-2019, 02:26 PM