Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-07-2019, 07:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, it would be Kent Perkins, maybe Redmond if he could make the switch.

Troy really pizzed me off when he said we won't take a OT till round 3.

Actually makes me wonder if that was some sort of smoke and mirrors or something.

We need an OT just as much as a LB the more i think about it, we have a new LB coach and i don't think our LB's are lacking talent. Who knows what Tem can do with Vigil, Malik and Evans. I like his resume better than Turner's even if i think Turner will be better than Piano man, that isn't saying tons.

When did Troy state what round we would select an OT? He made a statement in regard to the signing of Hart but his statement was to the effect you have to have a plan in place and their was not a realistic FA out there. He said you could not as well count on necessarily taking an OT in the 3rd and have him walk in and start day 1.

I am pretty sure that he never stated that we would not take an OT until a certain round.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - OSUfan - 04-07-2019, 08:00 PM