Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-07-2019, 07:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We paid Hart as a team desperate for tackles. We have two question marks followed up by nothing for depth at tackle.

I could understand a LB. But pick two from Preston Vigil Evans and Jefferson and they play the majority of our snaps. If Hart and Glenn miss any time. Who is it playing T?

Well, it is a very valid question and my first answer would be Boling, with a guy like Westerman filling his role at LG.  Beyond that, it is paper thin.  

But we DID lose two LBs for a portion of the season last year and they were on a pace to set a record (I think they did?) for ineptitude on defense.  Yes, getting rid of Austin and the ridiculous scheme he ran helped, but the LBs also returned somewhat healthy.  

Both are HUGE needs (save the don't draft for need speech, guys) and I see such a drop off from White/Bush to a guy like Mack Wilson that I don't see as big a drop from Taylor to Risner, Howard, and Cajuste that I would venture to say that LB in one (because one should be there) and OT in two is logical and likely.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - SHRacerX - 04-08-2019, 09:24 AM