Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-08-2019, 09:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have mocked David Long, Jr. to us a number of times in the 3rd round.  I love him and his leadership as well.  Plus, what he had to cover in the wide-open Big 12 was more like what the NFL is progressing to than the Big 10, and Bush got schooled on wheel routes again and again against the Buckeyes.  

I would honestly LOVE to go White in Rd 1, OT in Rd 2, and David Long in Rd 3.  We would have depth, and sideline-to-sideline range like we have never had in the LB corps.  

This is what I'm ultimately hoping for: LB/OT/LB, ideally with that third pick going towards someone who slipped further than expected. That would be the kind of draft that, if they hit on all 3 guys, would have them set up perfectly for the future.

Not the most scientific analysis here, but it really feels like the Bengals are due for an immediate contributor in the first round. When was the last time they had one... Kevin Zeitler?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - NKURyan - 04-08-2019, 01:15 PM