Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-07-2019, 08:00 PM)OSUfan Wrote: When did Troy state what round we would select an OT? He made a statement in regard to the signing of Hart but his statement was to the effect you have to have a plan in place and their was not a realistic FA out there. He said you could not as well count on necessarily taking an OT in the 3rd and have him walk in and start day 1.

I am pretty sure that he never stated that we would not take an OT until a certain round.

He said all kinds of weird shit in that rant. Must of been on pillz or somethin'.

Guess we should just take it with a grain of salt.

(04-07-2019, 08:02 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Simmons will NOT be there in the 3rd. He is the best DT in this draft.

He definately could be after the ACL tear and the stomping the woman vid.

Just like Mixon was there for us in the 2nd round who could of been the first RB taken if not for his vid.

Mixon wasn't even injured and he fell to us in the late 2nd round.

(04-07-2019, 08:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Post season ACL tears drop 99.9% of the time

And of the ones who end up getting drafted 10% end up becoming serviceable NFL players.

(percentages are estimates)

Exactly, i wouldn't gamble on it till the 3rd and i bet most teams wouldn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-08-2019, 03:43 PM