Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-07-2019, 07:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We paid Hart as a team desperate for tackles. We have two question marks followed up by nothing for depth at tackle.

I could understand a LB. But pick two from Preston Vigil Evans and Jefferson and they play the majority of our snaps. If Hart and Glenn miss any time. Who is it playing T?

O-line,Andre Dillard,by far the best or The Taylor guy,I would dance in the streets for either or if they go D,I want Ed Oliver,either of these are going to be day one starters.Must get difference makers in your first two picks and they have to be STARTERS.Facts of life folks,we can get a top linebacker later as none of the linebackers listed are worthy of a 11 pick. The Devins are both over rated but I would not complain if we grabbed White,he rides horses and I have two I ride every week and I am 72 years young and a former decorated Vietnam vet and been married to the same girl for 49 years.I could not run her off now. Ha Ha !!!!! :andy: ThumbsUp Will not be lone now and the real draft will be here.Its been a long long wait.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - fortyyearfan - 04-14-2019, 12:56 PM