Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-15-2019, 08:11 AM)Au165 Wrote: Completely backwards in mine and many other opinion. The drop off from White/Bush is decent to Wilson then a cliff to the next tier. Depending who you ask Willams, Taylor, Dillard are all interchangeable and some people think Risner could be in that group as well. Then the next tier of Little , Ford, McGary, and some have Cajuste aren't that far off. The Tackle depth far surpasses the LB depth, Heck I'd say even the next tier after that of Howard,  Sharpling, Edoga all make you feel pretty solid coming away with one as the RT of the future. 

I disagree.  There are lots of quality LBs out there that could be available in Rd 3, whereas the OTs you mentioned (the first four) will almost certainly be gone in Rd 1.  The others are largely being earmarked as "best to move inside" and have substantial holes in their games.  They also struggle with mobility and that is a part of why they are being pointed in the direction of Guard and not capable of handling the speed of outside pass rushers.  There are only a few of them that can do that...and they will almost certainly go in the first round.  

The LBs like Pratt, Terrill Hanks, Gary Johnson, and David Long, Jr. are fast, capable in coverage, LBs that can help this team.  I would also argue that all the LBs would benefit from better play at the NT position.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - SHRacerX - 04-15-2019, 11:11 AM