Poll: Should the Bengals extend ______
AJ Green
Tyler Boyd
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extend AJ Green and/or Tyler Boyd?
(04-10-2019, 08:40 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Another one who thinks that having A 1450 yard rusher ,slot receiver  with 1000 yd seasons doesn't help a receiver. The safeties he bragged about were at the line trying to stop the run not covering Chad. If you believe that Palmer wasn't heads above Dalton you too are delusional. BTW Dalton went to the pro bowl because the other QBs didn't want to go.

Ignore every counterpoint thrown at you by TheLeonardLeap and target someone else, I see. Ok, I'll play.

Andy Dalton *is* a better Bengals QB than Carson Palmer. Andy had a better record, more playoff appearances, averaged more TDs per season, less INTs per season, had a higher yards per completion, higher yards per game, and a higher QB rating, and did it against tougher schedules than Carson ever faced. Andy also has only 2 less come-from-behind victories than Carson, and Andy's played 6 less seasons. Andy did get some of those pro bowl trips because others said no, but he also sat it out in 2015 when he absolutely earned his place there, so meh. Carson at his best was *probably* better than Andy at his best, but we only got Carson at his best for 2 years.

As for Chad/AJ, they both had some pretty good running backs and slot receivers playing with them over the years. I don't know that either guy gets the advantage over the other there. Calling Chad an a-hole is a stretch - dude used to invite his social media followers (ie, his fans) out to impromptu dinner gatherings where he paid for everything and he once ran a footrace against a friggin' horse for charity.

Oh, and Ed Reed had double digit INTs - literally one sixth of his career INTs - against the Bengals, so he must've been covering somebody back there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extend AJ Green and/or Tyler Boyd? - NKURyan - 04-10-2019, 10:54 PM