Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1
(04-16-2019, 07:50 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: remember our new coach is an offensive guy,he is going after offense first.There is a ton of top defensive guys in this draft,not so on offense,gotta get your top offensive guy early.I am hoping for taylor or dillard,but whoever they get its going to be great baby.

True that, i also think that our Defense is not that far off from being very good. We have very good players in both the Secondary and most importantly the D-line, just need to add a couple decent young Linebackers for Tem to coach up. With Lou Anarumo here instead of Teryl Austin coaching our guys and learning what Austin did wrong last year and what Marv did right we should be seeing our defensive players used to their strengths much more.

Taylor, Jonah, Dillard...

I am all on board man.

(04-18-2019, 04:50 PM)lone bengal Wrote: The more I watch Germaine Pratt the more I like him. If we don’t go LB in round 1 maybe we go Pratt in round 2.

JaWaan Taylor, Germaine Pratt to start out the draft sounds pretty frickin' sweet to me too Lone Bengal.

Agreed, the more you watch Pratt honestly he just keeps looking better and he is a decent tackler which is what we need more than just freak athletes. He is also smart and a leader from what i have seen. Loved watching him at SC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-19-2019, 02:21 PM