Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1
(04-19-2019, 10:45 AM)3wt Wrote: As long as the team doesn't ignore production statistics.  For example Keith Rivers had really good measurable but poor production statistics.

Both White (especially) and Bush have really good production statistics to go along with great measurable (other than size)

And We have given up a large percentage of 3rd down conversions (every down conversions really) because we have had such a large hole at the 2nd level.

We could use an upgrade on the line as well, and I feel we could upgrade at corner as well.  But the biggest need by far is at linebacker.

All true, but the problem with these two Devins is both are questionable tacklers at times which is the most important part of being a great Linebacker. Neither are a sure thing and players like Mack Wilson and Germaine Pratt are good tacklers and can be had in the 2nd to 3rd rounds most likely. OT is still a big hole here and might be bigger than Linebacker now that we might have a good LB coach.

Turner needs a stud RT to succeed in my opinion and i don't find Preston, Vigil, Malik and Evans untalented. Hard to be a good player at your position when you are constantly put in the wrong position which happened consistently from the moment Haslett got here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-19-2019, 02:31 PM