Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The question of ironing jeans
(04-16-2019, 05:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: My wife maintains that only gay men iron or press their jeans.. I can't tell you how this conversation came about except my 90 year old dad wanted to iron his jeans and she told him only gay men iron their jeans (just to keep the old coot from burning himself I guess...and to keep one of  us from having to  immediately rush to a store to purchase a brand new iron..)  
So which is it? Do heterosexual men sometimes iron jeans or is it strictly prohibited and will condemn any male to being gay if they even consider ironing jeans? 
For the record I did once iron a very wrinkled pair of jeans back in the 70s, but I'm not gay, just grey. 

Some gay men do in fact iron their jeans, and yes, some straight men do the the same. I would have to think that most people don't actually pay that much attention either way, but I may be wrong in that conclusion.

I am a gay man, but do not iron my jeans. In fact, I don't iron any of my clothing. It's not so much that I don't like the ironed look as much as it is that I'm simply too lazy to invest the time required to achieve that look. LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The question of ironing jeans - grampahol - 04-16-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: The question of ironing jeans - Beaker - 04-20-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: The question of ironing jeans - Lucidus - 04-19-2019, 02:38 PM