Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mock ive seen in here. Sorry.
(04-17-2019, 10:21 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I like some your picks, but the explanations re a little off.

Miller is not going to the bench.  He signed a 3 year deal and it's highly doubtful he would sit.

I'm not burning a 3rd rounder on a corner and I'm sure as hell getting an OT before round 5.

one of the best corners in the draft falls to u in the third round u take him.  u dont get cuaght up on need u stick to BPA.  Miller would sit if we drafted someone who outplays him.  Not playing the better player cuz of a contract is ******** man.  if theres a better player on the roster he will get the start over miller regardless of the contract.  best player plays. not bigger contract when talking about lol miller.

also i think Martez Ivey can come in and immediatly improve our right tackle postion...why? cuz hart is garbage.  Ivey playes 3 real good years on the left side against top competition in the sec and was regarded as one of the best offensive lineman in the SEC all three years.  Regardless of where you grab a guy if hes an upgrade hes an upgrade.  and ivey is an upgrade instantly over hart.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best mock ive seen in here. Sorry. - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-17-2019, 11:48 AM