Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Lapham - Says Dillard at #11
I think Lapham still has an idea where they are leaning. As far as I know Mike Brown is still the owner and Duke Tobin is still the de facto GM. From listening to that podcast you can start to see where they have the board set just like in previous years. He always lists more than 1 option but then makes a final "GUESS" just like everybody else because no one knows what will happen on draft day.

With that said after listening to the podcast it seemed like a cluster of players all close to each other that they would like is...

1. Devin White - didn't say much cause he is viewed as top 5 but that they would love to have him

2. Jonah Williams - talked about sprinting to get him and that he would be the pick but thinks he will be gone

3. Devin Bush - didn't seem really high on him because he is old school and thinks he isn't big enough but Dan Hoard then picked Bush on that same podcast as the pick so I believe clearly the top 2 Linebackers are high on the board but could be gone top 10

4. Andre Dillard - second best OT after Williams they feel and makes sense as the pick for Lapham especially if those top 3 are gone

5. Rashan Gary/Montez Sweat - Talked about Gary way too much for my liking. He mentioned lack of productivity but he would bring him up multiple times during the podcast as a guy with all the physical talents, still don't feel these guys would be picked over any of the others mentioned but in a scenario that all 4 are gone then these are likely the next two names to watch out for....
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dave Lapham - Says Dillard at #11 - JungleRock85 - 04-25-2019, 09:22 AM