Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Lapham - Says Dillard at #11
(04-25-2019, 08:03 AM)Au165 Wrote: That is what was weird, early in the week Dillard struggled but by the end and into the game Sweat really got shutdown. I wonder if they were kicking inside help early forcing Sweat outside and letting Dillard use his athleticism to run him wide.

I like Dillard the player, but I don't want him at 11 (or any tackle really) but if we are going to an outside zone running scheme similar to the Rams he could work. If not I think he probably isn't a great fit because we probably won't line up and throw 40 times a game. I actually have him going to the Packers for that reason. 

Dillard had an iffy week against Sweat. During the game Dalton Risner and Chris Lindstrom really shut Sweat down.

I have Risner higher than alot of other people do because the guy played 4 great years of college football. I know he didnt have the SEC or Big 10 competition being in Big 12 but he shut down everyone he went against...He could only block who was in front of him and he did that better than any tackle in the draft class.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dave Lapham - Says Dillard at #11 - Synric - 04-25-2019, 12:59 PM