Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-25-2019, 11:20 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Now that the draft is finally here...less than 10 hours away, who are the top 3 players you think the Bengals will have available to choose from when they pick - assuming they stay put at 11 - and which one of those would you prefer? 

Also, which player(s) do you predict is taken much higher than projected tonight, and who might go much lower?

I THINK THEY'LL TAKE: An OT.  I don't know which one, as it kind of depends on who is available. But I think in the first we're going OT, and I'll go one step further and say we draft a QB in 2-4, maybe Grier whose accuracy makes him attractive to a QB coach. But for the OT, I'm afraid it'll be Dillard, who we could probably get in the second.

WHO WILL BE AVAILABLE: Top three, Devin Bush, Christian Wilkins, Quinen Williams. Of them, I'd be good with Bush or Wilkins.

BIGGEST RISER: Brian Burns. I've seen him mostly mocked in the second, but I think he'll end up top 20. Same with Trayvon Mullen. I think a lot of teams like him in the second but he may sneak into the first.

BIGGEST DROP: Sweat. I think the heart condition pushes him from mid-first to third or fourth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Benton - 04-25-2019, 03:31 PM