Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-26-2019, 11:18 AM)NKURyan Wrote: I'm not going to pretend that I know much about a lot of these guys (I spent most of my time reading up on our first round targets), but from what I've read about the CBs still out there I'm not even sure Greedy's the CB I want.

Byron Murphy - "ball hawk", "might have the best ball skills of any DB", "flashes the ability to lower the boom on the ball carrier"
Greedy Williams - "above average ball skills", "below average run defender"

There's probably plenty of people who can tell me why Greedy's better than Murphy, but at the least I don't think he's the only guy I'd consider.

Yeah...I feel like that's where I'm at. Greedy is a name that people recognize so they'll be happy with it.

I think IF we get one of the guys projected in the 1st that fans will be happy.

How many times do we see guys projected higher that fall to our pick only to pass on them though? That happens a decent bit for whatever reason.

I kind of like the idea of taking a 2nd Tackle. It's not a huge need now, but man does it appeal to me for some reason just because of how bad our line has been.

I'd also be open to going WR. I know people don't think it's a need and maybe it isn't a pressing one, but man we could have a dynamic offense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - THE PISTONS - 04-26-2019, 12:32 PM