Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 11:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ^^^^^^^

Post of the year

I hate a lack of fundamentals in any sport. But, pro football has changed as fantasy football grew. More points given for offense than defense in fantasy so fans want 30 to 27 games versus 13-10 games

You 'get off my lawn' old farts crack me up with your nostalgia. 

You take something and completely bend and twist it to a "back in my day" argument. You still don't ***** get it.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TAKING SAMPLE AS THE TIGHT END PICK.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHERE THEY TOOK HIM. THEY COULD HAVE HAD HIM IN RD 4 AND EVEN IF HE WAS GONE BY THEN, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED HIM BECAUSE HE'S A BLOCKING TE.

It's like people flipping out last year that the Bengals couldn't get rid of some 6th rd backup WR because he was too important on special teams, even though he hadn't done jack squat up to then or after.

Do you think you and the other old farts (i'm 53 btw) could take a second and understand the point made and not go wandering out in the middle of a field, muttering to yourselves and each other?

With that, i'm done talking about the TE pick and will not be replying to any more posts to me about it.

Moving on...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 04-27-2019, 02:21 PM