Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price and Jonah Williams
Dehner of the Cincinnati dot is picking Campbell from OSU. Part of me likes the idea and part of me hates it. The like part says that AJ Green ain't getting any younger and Boyd ain't locked up long term yet and Ross has yet to show he really belongs in the lineup although I believe the book is still quite wide open for the young man, but still, adding another stud WR in the mix wouldn't hurt us and might be the weapon Andy needs when the others ain't cutting it.
The hate part? It's not really a position of need nearly as much as LB, but will there be anyone worth the 2nd round pick or not?
I've always had a soft spot for picking WR's early especially if he can come in and start immediately. The Bengals for better or worse don't seem to hit pay dirt on late WR picks to often. It happens once in awhile, but once in awhile means their contracts expire before we find another to take their place.
The short is I'm talking myself into liking picking Campbell in round 2 if he's still there and yes, I'm fully aware that many will say ABSOLUTELY NOT.
We'll see what they do tomorrow.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price and Jonah Williams - jj22 - 04-25-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Billy Price and Jonah Williams - kevin - 04-26-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: Billy Price and Jonah Williams - JSR18 - 04-26-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Billy Price and Jonah Williams - grampahol - 04-26-2019, 02:26 AM
Billy Price and Jonah Williams - BenZoo2 - 04-26-2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Billy Price and Jonah Williams - jj22 - 04-26-2019, 12:58 PM