Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2
(04-26-2019, 03:38 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I think we have to stick with our boards but I would not say CB or S is a need. As you said LB is not really there so I think we go BPA. I do think Will Grier could be in sight if we go QB. WR would not be insane either but as you said lets see tomorrow night. Who Dey

I don't see us going O Line again, so that eliminates 3 of the 15.  I have no idea what Bengals Board is.  ESPN board shows Bengals New Coach has a lot of options.  They may even have a LB in their top 15 that ESPN doesn't.  Round 2 could bring a DB, or a WR, or a RB, or a QB, or a TE, or a DE.  Anything can happen with taking the Coach Lewis off the shelf and putting the Coach Taylor on the shelf.  The new coaches going Best Athlete could be any position. They may not play around and grab a LB they want in 2 so some other team doesn't beat them out in 3. D'Andre Walker of Georgia starting to sound like a possible LB after round 1. More SEC and nothing wrong with that. If the Bengals draft SEC in 1 and 2, I won't complain.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2 - kevin - 04-26-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2 - kevin - 04-26-2019, 03:55 AM