Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2
(04-26-2019, 09:39 AM)Okeana Wrote: People really bought into this Jawaan Taylor hype on this forum.  Jawaan Taylor is not a bad player, but can we stop acting like he's a top 10 talent because he never was.  As for people saying corner is not a need to remember that Dre Kirkpatrick is on the last year of his guaranteed portion of his contract and he has not been playing well.  There are several really good system corners that could be stars for this team.  

my biggest nightmare situation day 2 is drafting drew lock.  I seriously cannot stand that kid's face he looks like a big entitled man baby who has never won a big game in his life.  Born loser imo

I think lock is a consideration for the Bengals. My guess is zt will like Grier's accuracy and figure he can overcome his mechanics issues. But lock could be an option as he's probably going to be able to play sooner than Grier.

And I wouldn't rule out cb. This team loves drafting them. I just think the organization is looking to build up the offense first, so I'm leaning qb or te. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2 - kevin - 04-26-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2 - Benton - 04-26-2019, 09:54 AM