Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2
(04-26-2019, 11:02 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Any  LB/S  Hybrids?

As mentioned a few but I like Thornhill who has crazy analytics and using Shawn Williams as the 3rd safety/hybrid.

(04-26-2019, 11:25 AM)Au165 Wrote: To be fair to Okeana I just asked someone I know about what's going on with Wilson and he said there is an unreported "issue" not being discussed publicly and some teams are simply out on him. Didn't go into details but it is kind of concerning. With Taylor talking a lot about character last night I am not sure we even look his way. 

I think most believe Mack fell because of an abysmal combine and and draft evaluators were down on him for speed and mobility. Yes the tape is good, but the fact remains teams look at things like 3 cone drills for a reason. You look at all the successful linebackers and see that there is a threshold and correlation. Mack simply falls well below those thresholds on many levels. Goodberry pointed out that if not for tape and production he would be 26th on his list and doesn’t want him till the 4th or 5th. So why not take a guy with better analytics in the 3rd?

(04-26-2019, 03:17 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I've been looking for other people's thoughts on Winovich... I like him as well.

Great tape and analytics as well. I think teams will have him higher on their boards than the forecasters.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2 - kevin - 04-26-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: ESPN top 15 on board for Round 2 - yang - 04-26-2019, 03:49 PM