Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT - AJ Green enjoying life with an offensive-minded head coach
(05-03-2019, 01:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Exactly!  

I mean, I'm not thinking we're going to the Super Bowl in year 1 or anything, but I'm also digging the change.  He is saying a lot of right things, the draft looks like a good one with a plan to target character players, we'll just have to wait and see if the talk matches the walk.

Basically, most everyone here had grown tired of Marvin and said we needed change.  We got it.....and not only did we get it, we got a young guy with fresh ideas and an offensive mentality.  The exact opposite of what we had.  I'm just willing to let it play out and see what we have before I criticize the guy.....and I'm liking the changes he has made thus far.  It's a breath of fresh air.  If we say that Marvin was holding the team back, then we gotta believe that Zac will help push it to do better.  I think this is a club that could win up to 10 games.  I honestly don't think we'll have a losing record unless we get another IR fest, or I'm completely wrong about Zac Taylor.  If I am wrong, so were several among league circles and pundits.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFT - AJ Green enjoying life with an offensive-minded head coach - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-03-2019, 01:38 PM