Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN projections. Good news. Bad News.
(05-09-2019, 12:14 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I personally love the Bengals being underdogs this season and always being underdogs in general. I'm 30 years old and live in New England and I've never seen my team win a single playoff game,while my friends take winning six superbowls for granted.  I think that's what the silver lining of being a Bengals fan for me is, that one day all the pain and suffering the team has put us through will be worth it one day when they win the superbowl and shock the world as the ultimate underdog. Imagine being a Cubs fan and winning the world series for the first time in over 100 years the feeling must have been incredible. I think embracing the underdog as a team and fan base can be a good thing. I loved the Philadelphia Eagles the year they won the superbowl and when the Giants knocked of the undefeated Patriots. Embrace the underdog !

Well, you definitely appreciate the good times better when you do win...BUT, I'd take the 6 Super Bowls over 0 playoff wins any day!

I do want to point out that A LOT of Cubs fans probably died without seeing their team win a World Series.

The Bengals are an underdog mainly due to poor management and an unwillingness to partake in certain activities like free agency like most of the league. They use the small market excuse as one of the reasons, but with revenue sharing and a salary cap it shouldn't be. Teams like the Packers are small market and they win SB's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN projections. Good news. Bad News. - THE PISTONS - 05-09-2019, 09:32 AM