Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Question for you married men
(05-09-2019, 07:40 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I understand why your pissed. The ring is supposed to be a symbol of your marriage and if my wife lost hers, I would be pretty upset. However, if I lost mine, it would be devastating. Chances are she is already punishing herself more than you can. I know I would. Is there a better solution here than replacing the ring? Sounds silly I know, but replacing the ring will always be a constant reminder of her carelessness every time she looks at it. If she’s truly hurt, not sure you want her to feel like that.

There are solutions in this thread and I’ll give you one. Replace the ring since you have insurance, and then buy a set of rings for each of you (like the rubber ones Xen mentioned). Take yours off and both of you wear the rubber rings for normal daily stuff, then put on your others for occasions.

Regardless what you do, don’t make her pay for the mistake. She already knows neither of you are not happy about the situation. But saying I told you so or anything else along those lines are going to be spiteful words she may not forgive you for. It’s another one of those situations where girl messes up, guy is in trouble for it. So save yourself and just be supportive.

Good advice.

Women care so much about this stuff. 

She's beating herself up and unhappy probably even more than she's showing.

Piling on with an "I told you so" would only be for self gratification.

To the OP if you're big on self gratification then yeah go ahead and say something...  because you'll being doing that a lot more afterwards anyway.

[Image: th?id=OIP.smWwE9ebjpIQyNWMntN0WwHaF2&pid...=218&h=173]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Board Question for you married men - BengalsRocker - 05-09-2019, 08:08 PM