Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green approaching franchise records
(05-18-2019, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's really not even that close.

Let meknow when AJ or Isaac can do this:

Chad was a hell of a Receiver no doubt, but i take AJ's size, strength and ability to break tackles over Chad. One thing that Chad did better than about anyone was the sideline toe tap, but AJ is one that can do this just as good. AJ can do anything that Chad could do IMO.

(05-19-2019, 07:19 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Chad was great and fun but I think I'd have to go AJ. Chad played with the better oline, qb, and Housh. Chad could be taken away from the game plan more easily than AJ, however then the run game and Housh would flourish.

AJ can run every route and do everything Chad could do. Chad cannot make himself like AJ and be big and physical and make the contested catches. Chad is an all time great and the funnest dude to ever step in the NFL but AJ is the greater weapon.

Spot on Bonesaw.

(05-19-2019, 08:39 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Everything is pretty comparable except AJ has almost as many TDs in 50 less games. TDs are pretty important.

I would say so.

(05-20-2019, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes it is.

Chad played on teams that generally ranked higher in passing yards and with practically no receiving yards from the TEs or RBs.

The only real difference I see is that Green has missed more games with injury.

Injuries are the only thing where i can give Chad the edge. AJ is all class which i must add. I agree with Tiger Teeth that sometimes Chad was a little too much of a diva for my liking. Chad had our best #2 WR to help him out too in Housh. Hoping we can extend Boyd cause he reminded me of Housh last season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green approaching franchise records - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-20-2019, 03:00 PM