Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(05-31-2019, 08:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am shocked at the acceptance of losing in this poll thus far. This is a veteran team decimated by injuries in 2018. Many say ML is a horrid coach. A healthy AJ and AD for 16 games we should be 8-8 minimum. If ZT coaches a healthy version of 2018 team and ML was trash, then why would anyone accept a losing first season?

For those who accept losing, does this mean you are willing to buy tickets? Does this mean you will not go nuts in game day threads when we lose? For those saying it is all in how they look, so if we win ugly will that upset you as it did some under ML?

It boggles me the low level of expectations being expected of ZT in year number 1, but I am happy some of you will be  thrilled if we look better (what does that mean) while losing?????

For me, give me the ugly wins ZT, no consolation prizes for losers.

Agreed. I honestly can't believe 16 people (so far) would be accepting of a losing record. With the talent on this team, there's no excuse to go 5-11 or 6-10.

If Zac is the real deal, we'll see results immediately. There's been plenty of first time coaches who won right away. If you got it, you got it. If you don't, you don't. We won't have to wait 5 years to figure out if Zac Taylor is a good Head Coach.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - Shake n Blake - 05-31-2019, 04:21 PM