Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(06-06-2019, 05:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't recall anyone saying if Zac gets less than 8 wins, fire him. The OP asked what would make us happy for the future. If Zac takes a vet team that suffered major injuries in 2018 and had 6 wins and only wins 8 games, I would have serious concerns if Zac was the answer long term.

But, I would not suggest firing him after one year unless he won 3 or less games.

This is the NFL and when people doubt the HC that means they want change. You suffered through ML for a decade and a half and now you want to scrutinize ZT before he even coaches a game. Some people wouldn't be happy even if they were hung with a new rope. Lets let things play out and see his handy work before crying about his performance.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - Catmandude123 - 06-07-2019, 11:05 AM