Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(12-06-2019, 07:47 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Not that the Browns are some top tier team right now... but I'd give Taylor a positive point if the Bengals came out humming and beat them.

It wouldn't be a definite vote of confidence but it's something.

Looking back in retrospect I had my own doubts about his success because of a bad free agency and lack of experience as a HC.

Couple that with injuries and players retiring as the season progressed made things even worse.

The ONLY real hope was he was a good enough coach who could overcome and be creative with the players he had.

I did not see that the majority of this season to this point.

I think for most people that is what has made them sour on Taylor going forward.

If the Bengals ended up beating the Browns, I would laugh so hard because it would knock the Browns out of the playoffs. Heck, they likely miss the playoffs anyway even if they win out because the best they can do is 9-7 and no chance to win the division. But them going 8-8 or worse after all that false hype heading into the season would be fantastic.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - ochocincos - 12-06-2019, 12:06 PM