Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anybody Coming To Training Camp Or Any Games?!
(06-20-2019, 06:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: budgets been tight with the hospital bills but ill be trying to get to at least a game this year.
I know how that can get, but I hope you can make it to one and I hope I get to see you!
(06-20-2019, 06:50 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: That Jungle Pass for $20 a game is cheap.  The closest stadium to me to see the Bengals play is Baltimore where the same seat is $80 to $100.

If I were to make the trip to Cincinnati, I think I would want to see the Patriots or the Steelers.

I grew up a couple blocks from Triangle Park, it would be fun to see them practice at Welcome Stadium for the 100 anniversary of the first NFL game.

My friend's uncle is Teddy Bruschi (she lives in Massachusetts), and I think she's going to bring her daughter down for that one, so I'm definitely going to try to go to that one (plus, it would be amazing to see us hand them their asses in person!).  

(06-20-2019, 08:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We're probably only going to go to 1 game this year.  We'll be putting our undefeated attendance streak on the line at the Pissburg game.  Hopefully.

EDIT:  I'll hit you up Brad, when it gets closer to the time, I would like to meet ya'!
Definitely let me know and that's a game I'd definitely like to go to, but I can come meet you regardless!
(06-20-2019, 08:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'll probably go to the Arizona game.
Let me know!
(06-20-2019, 08:52 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I'll be at all of 'em. You know how when you watch those games in December against Oakland or Detroit and there's like 12 people in the stands? I'm one of them.

Ha!

Stands should be packed this year in December, regardless of opponent or weather because we'll be in the hunt for the division title!

Let me know!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Anybody Coming To Training Camp Or Any Games?! - BFritz21 - 06-20-2019, 09:12 PM