Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anybody Coming To Training Camp Or Any Games?!
(06-21-2019, 07:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, same here, except for the Steeler game. The last Steeler game I went to was that playoff debacle in January 2016.  No thanks.  I'll be selling those tix at a nice premium instead.   Maybe the Cleveland game too, if we're sucking and they're winning.  Browns fans are obnoxious enough without them actually winning anything.  Fortunately there hasn't been a lot of that the past 20 years.

I get that, 100%. The Steelers game is the one game of the year I generally dread going to as well. Not just because of the typical results (though obviously that's a factor, lol), but it's just such an outright nasty environment where people are legit looking to start trouble and pick fights. Maybe there a few actual honest-to-god Steelers fans in attendance, but the vast majority of their "supporters" there are just trolls looking to make other people miserable. I generally go to games with my dad and I'm almost always embarrassed by the things that take place there... I'd never bring my girlfriend or nephew to that one.

These will also (of course) be the people who call into a talk shows and write editorials about how poorly they were treated by the mean ol' Bengals fans at PBS.

Easy way to stop it is for the Bengals to put together a few wins against Pittsburgh at PBS and that overly toxic element will mostly go crawl back into their holes... here's hoping they're coming. Look for these guys to adopt a new team (the Browns?) if it does happen, though, because they're more loyal to shitting on Bengals fans than they are any actual team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Anybody Coming To Training Camp Or Any Games?! - NKURyan - 06-21-2019, 07:40 PM