Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Baker Fever is catching on!
(07-02-2019, 05:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: It keeps getting better. These types of stories will never be written about any other North Division QB. Enjoy!

During the video, Mayfield and Wahlberg are shown doing push-ups, deadlifts, dips, squats, various types of pull-ups and curls.

As Mayfield approached the end of the workout, Wahlberg looked at the quarterback and said, “Call ‘em out. Last one.”
The workout with Wahlberg continues an impressive week for Mayfield when it comes to garnering respect on the national scale, as he ranked tied for the ninth-best odds (25/1) to win the 2019 AP NFL Most Valuable Player Award by the Pro Football Super Book at the Westgate Las Vegas Wednesday.

Also, Mayfield drew high praise in Bleacher Report’s recent interview with New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, who was voted the Most Valuable Player in Super Bowl LIII back in February.
“By no means do I think I’m even closely as talented or as good as him, but I love Baker,” said Edelman, who converted to wide receiver after playing quarterback for two years at Kent State University. “Competitor, feisty. I couldn’t throw it like him. I used to run it better. I like him. He’s not afraid to get up in your grill.”

[Image: bc28kwf5bef0fpb6g.jpg]

I’ve never seen anybody get more excited over the endorsement of celebrities and overly-ambitious politicians. It’s fascinating to watch.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Baker Fever is catching on! - BenZoo2 - 06-24-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: The Baker Fever is catching on! - JS-Steelerfan - 07-02-2019, 10:27 AM