Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got any criminals in your family.
As a young man I did commit several felonies, a few I'm not even gonna mention here nor anywhere else for that matter, one of which depending on how you see it would have been self defense. I was caught a few times with heroin in my possession, left the state to avoid prosecution and still have a few open warrants for my arrest in other states, ALL traffic violations. Drug charges just disappeared. For a time I was on the most wanted list in Dayton. Those charges just disappeared.. 
The funny thing, at least to me is you can have all kinds of charges that if you're not caught will eventually be dropped and just go away, but if you have any traffic violations in any state not tended to those charges NEVER go away. It's as if traffic violations are more important than any drug related charges, violent charges or perhaps even murder in certain circumstances, but get caught with a tail light out and don't pay? OH SHIT! They'll lock you up fifty years after the fact.. LOL 
I was actually arrested and tossed in jail in Dayton, Ohio because my dog ran away.. The city imposed a fine, but never bothered to inform me about such fine until I was already in jail for it. That was almost a year after I had already purchased him a new license and got all his shots.. Go figure, huh? The city (and states) want their money above all else. Fines are paramount importance, but actual crime? ehhhh... The most serious crime of my lifetime? Definitely letting my dog run away.. They should have given me the chair! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got any criminals in your family. - grampahol - 07-23-2019, 06:14 PM