Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got any criminals in your family.
(07-23-2019, 07:55 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Close once. I beat the snot out of the local drug dealer living across the street from my parents in a street fight. The police came (my ex, bless her heart, called them... she didn't realize I started it). The other guy had the right to press charges. He refused. A couple of seconds later we found out why: the police got a call that they had several warrants for B&E on the dude.

Bad day when you get a butt whuppin' and jail time, eh.

About 15 years ago I bumped into a car at a red light... In front of police on foot in front of the state house. They yelled for me and the car I bumped to pull off to the side of the street. I wasn't trashed, but I'd been drinking, and was probably over .08.... Anyway the lady I bumped was driving on a suspended license, and got in some sort of trouble. I walked away from it.

The the OP... Most of my cousins on my dad's side are constantly in and outta jail... I've been arrested twice in my life.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got any criminals in your family. - jason - 07-30-2019, 07:34 PM