Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty sick and tired of the Reds extended Home run celebrations
(07-05-2019, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This cracks me up.  Fans lose their shit when a player hits a home run, but the player who has worked his ass off to be able to hit that home run is not supposed to celebrate?

Let them celebrate.  They worked hard to get to the majors and hit a home run off a major league pitcher.  They deserve it.

Where did I say not celebrate? I love watching Suarez homer but what I'm tired of is the celebration with Dietrich, go through the routine, then do the same celebration with Winker but with a slight difference, then do another similar celebration with Votto with a stupid spin around, THEN, FINALLY go into the dugout. This reeks of a stupid WR that planned TD celebrations for every team even though he only scored in half of the games in a season once. 

Also getting tired off Winker yelling **** YEAH!!! before going down into the dugout. There are a lot of kids there. Like I said, grow up. Winning teams don't act like that.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretty sick and tired of the Reds extended Home run celebrations - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 07-05-2019, 10:12 PM