Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty sick and tired of the Reds extended Home run celebrations
(07-07-2019, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: A lot of people who hate on professional athletes are just jealous.

I don't look up to professional athletes regarding their opinions on politics or anything like that, but the things they do on the field are amazing.  They are like the top 1% of the top 1% and they get their because they have worked their asses off.  When they do amazing things I think it is worth celebrating.

Many people who hate celebrations are just mad because when they were a kid the better athletes made them look bad and talked trash about it.

Life’s too short to waste time on being jealous of anyone. You’re right, obviously they’re more talented at baseball than any of us on here. I like to think that most of us hard core baseball fans were decent players at one time, maybe I’m way off base on that. I don’t hate celebrations, I just find over the top celebrating annoying. It’s nothing worth getting mad about, it just looks immature. Everyone likes different things though, so I’m in no way saying that you’re wrong. I could especially see young males liking that kind of cockiness. It’s not about being jealous of talent. A lot of us older guys like watching the walk softly and carry a big stick players and find that more smooth than the in your face guys. It’s all good though, we all dig different things!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretty sick and tired of the Reds extended Home run celebrations - Circleville Guy - 07-07-2019, 05:43 PM