Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty sick and tired of the Reds extended Home run celebrations
(07-08-2019, 04:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The post where you claimed that no other team had home run celebrations outside of the dugout?  Yeah, I read that, but when I proved you wrong you claimed they did not count because the Blue Jays have a losing record.  

Did you read the article I linked where it talked about the increase in celebrations in MLB?

You never proved me wrong. 

You quoted one sentence of my post . . . "Winning teams don't act like that".

Then you said Yes they do

I asked you to provide proof of this then. Then, when you failed, you claim I said it didn't count because the Blue Jays don't have a winning record.

You have to do better than that to put words in my mouth.

Here's where you're not proving me wrong, from post #9

Maybe I'm missing it but are there other MLB teams that have the HR celebration lineup before entering the dugout? I watch lots of games every week and I don't see it anywhere. Not even once in a while with a late inning/game changing Home Run. High fives on the way to the dugout don't count. I'm asking are there other teams with a celebration lineup? Where players come out of the dugout so they can do their signature dance? The only one I see is in Cincinnati and I think it looks stupid. Spend more time in the batting cage and less time working on your dance routine with other men.

also from post #9

I certainly don't have a problem with a guy being excited because he just crushed one. I used the phrase "extended Home Run celebrations" in the thread title for a reason. Apparently, in Cinci-tucky speak, that means I hate scoring and I hate winning.

Not surprised that I have to repeat this to you.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretty sick and tired of the Reds extended Home run celebrations - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 07-08-2019, 05:12 PM