Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a monster yr from somebody under the radar.
Tommy Casanova will come out of retirement and be our big surprise Safety at ..I dunno...80? ...and take over number 37 once again.. (My 7th grade jersey number..The year our coach pulled ALL the starters so everyone got to play..(The ultimate participation trophy coach)  Sad That last game was the single biggest disappointment in my jr high school life outside of Paige leaving for another school in 9th grade then I met her as a drunken barfly in a bar 35 years later at roughly 300 lbs heavier than in 9th grade.. THAT was a bitter pill to swallow..  Sick 35 years of my fantasy reunion shot all to hell.. At least she still had the same pretty eyes though even if they were surrounded by fat and wrinkles.. But I'm not bitter.. Oh wait..Yes I am.. I'll never get over it dammit! The worst part? She didn't even remember me nor the school we attended.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need a monster yr from somebody under the radar. - grampahol - 07-14-2019, 08:14 PM