Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hint they could add offensive line help soon
(07-24-2019, 11:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is the main question isn't it? Glenn has played good at LT in the past, he was hurt last season and overweight. Needs to work on his run blocking but he has been a good pass blocker in the past. I think Westerman takes the LG spot with Jerry backing him up and this might not be a bad thing considering how both have played, especially Westerman according to PFF, but more importantly by the eyes.

Price will only get better with more snaps and i have really high hopes for him, very high, big time ceiling, something we haven't had at Center in forever it seems. Miller is a good run blocker and regardless of what people say of Hart, he is a better run blocker than Glenn.

Not as bad as you allude to Circleville and Turner is a good O-line coach when he has his mauling type of players.
So, if Glenn is truly healthy and if Price grows and Turner is the best Oline coach since the legend from last year. Those are just if’s that the season is riding on, what could go wrong? I’ll just have to disagree with you on how bad this could be. Not that it matters but I definitely hope that you’re right and I’m way wrong. Maybe there’s a young and underrated guy in there that will step up and surprise.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals hint they could add offensive line help soon - Circleville Guy - 07-25-2019, 12:11 AM